Thursday, January 19, 2012

Check out Model @CurvyTopModel (Ijeoma Ibeabuchi)



My name is Ijeoma Ibeabuchi, and I am an aspiring, yet accomplished fashion, print, and runway model. I am dedicated to my career and proud of my accomplishments thus far.

I am ambitious, confident, and comfortable in my skin which equates to a great connection with the camera. Although I am accustomed to runway, print, and high-fashion modeling, I am open to explore opportunities outside of these areas.

I am currently working with Mario Benton Productions and Sebastian Threadz (Lynn Boone), and am always looking for creative ways to expand my portfolio. I have had the opportunity to work with many great photographers, such as Rick Pringle, Rory Keith and Richard Evans just to name a few. 

My goal is to continue to create beautiful art and to collaborate with photographers, clothing and jewelry designers, and make-up artists. It is my hope that this will in turn expand our portfolios beyond anything that we could have ever imagined.

I am open to most types of shoots and willing to travel. Additionally, I will accept TF shoots as well as paid shoots and/or shows.

Please ONLY respond if you have serious job/photo opportunities that you want to discuss.

I am interested in connecting with people that will afford me opportunities in (but not limited to): 

* Glamour / Beauty
* High-Fashion
* Head-Shots / Print
* Commercial
* Sexy, but Classy
* Music Videos


 Do you have a vision that is not represented here? Let's talk.

If you would like to work with or simply connect with me, please send me an e-mail at IjeomaIbeabuchi@yahoo.com. Please make certain that your e-mail contains the following information:

Your name
Your phone number and the best time to contact you
The company you work for (if applicable)
As many details as possible about what you are proposing and/or looking for







 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ijeoma curvytopmodel ibeabuchi

1 comment:

  1. Isn't she lovely?! Such a charm to work with, and a great work ethic.

    ReplyDelete