Monday, December 26, 2011

Check out music by @Reyncloud (REYN)



An exciting music artist has arrived on the scene: REYN! (pronounced rain) oozes a sensual vibe, a vanguard style, and a unique essence. Let the REYN begin!!!  “I grew up in Coney Island, NY.  Although many diverse opportunities presented themselves to REYN, he found himself at the mercy of MUSIC. "By the time I got into this, it made sense to me to go all out. I love listenin’ to music. I go to sleep with the headphones on and music in my ears. I also check out music videos when I can, and I go to the movies a lot.” It wasn't long before he began to realize... “I can do that! I thought of myself as a music artist, REYN says with a passion. “I think my career will reflect my appreciation of all the different types of music and incorporate all my talents.”




Richard Willis, Jr., CEO & Executive ProducerMOZELL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP

No comments:

Post a Comment