Sunday, December 11, 2011

Check out artist @Jeda_Sky (Jeda Sky)


Jeda Sky
Born Ricarla Holloway in Newport News Virginia, Jeda Sky came into this world unexpectedly. My parents didn’t have much so like much of the youth of today’s society we moved around from project to project, and school, to school. Not understanding all of the constant changes, and even more confused on how to express myself, I took to poetry and short stories as ways to let my emotions run free. Also like my peers I was very curious about the world and even more curious about myself. Growing up in a household surrounded by music I figured that the deep passion I felt for it was only natural, but it wasn’t it was something more. A short time after turning 14 I realized exactly what it was I was IN LOVE, in love with music. So I picked up a pen and a pad and wrote my first song and I haven’t stopped since. I have been in a number of groups, mostly all guys , and I have always had to prove myself and earn my spot. I did this several times until I realized I had different goals and plans.” Im not just doing this for myself , but for everyone that I love and even for those who said I cant”. Performing in countless events over the years from talent shows to open mics, festivals and some celebrity events has only made me crave the spotlight even more. “ I love performing, Its like a drug  that I can never get enough of, this is what I was made for” . Jeda Sky is very different from other female rap artist. Once you hear me you wont think “ oh just another girl rapper” But you’ll  acknowledge  A GREAT HIP HOP ARTIST… I feel as if I am truly a Diamond in the Ruff. I have already completed one album now working on my next. Still I have tons of songs and ideas just waiting to be heard. “So I would recommend that you remember the name Jeda Sky, because in the near future everyone will be screaming it!!!!!


Whyte Gurl by Jeda Sky

4 comments:

  1. <3 IT THAT'S Y I'M A SKY WALKER !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She Rocks its TeamHenDoss its Jeda sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. The certified club BANGER!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE I LIKE THAT ...YEAH I DO THE WHITE GIRL

    ReplyDelete